Ewelin Bugi Vugi

« Older   Newer »
ewelin
view post Posted on 1/10/2007, 16:13

Hello! My name is Cristina and I am from Romania! I am a proud owner of a "new" Corgi Pembroke...Ewelin.You can see her pictures on her breeder site www.bugivugi.wz.cz We were waiting for her for many time and we want to thank to Vera Ambrozova and to Eva Prochaskova (President of the Welsh Corgi CZ). We hope that soon we will put pictures with her. She is born in 22.06.2007...so she is a baby...but we have great hopes for next year shows.
PS...I understand italian language, but I dont know to write :rolleyes:
So ...I hope that I will find more interesting stuff about corgis, because I an an "old " scottish terrier breeder and For me the corgi is still a big chapter to be learn. :bye1.gif:

Elena71
view post Posted on 2/10/2007, 10:29

Hello Cristina welcome to you and Ewelin!
I have one beloved friend breeder of scottish terrier that andaiamo always to make walks together when is possible!
you had scottish terrier? :)

ewelin
view post Posted on 2/10/2007, 13:04

Yes...I breed scottish terrier for 10 years....but...keeping ascotthis in show condition is very difficult...But corgi...is easier...Thats not the reason why I take Ewelin...Many many years ago I see a movie about H.M. Queen Elizabeth with her corgi... image
But at that time I did not find time and money (I was student) to have one corgi. After this...I meet scotties...They are almost like a corgi ...Small legs, ears up, big heart....
Now will see....they stay good toghether, isnt it?
Thanks for your answer and I will be waching close this site!

Gianandrea
view post Posted on 2/10/2007, 14:56

Ciao Cristina, benvenuta nel nostro forum!
Sono andato a vedere nel sito dell'allevatore (bugi vugi), ma non ho capito quale è la tua cucciola! Chi sono i genitori?
Il padre è per caso un cane americano?

PS.Complimenti per la scelta della razza! Ti accorgerai che i Corgi sono davvero cani straordinari!

ewelin
view post Posted on 2/10/2007, 15:13

Yes...She is from Aretha Bugi Vugi and Colwyn MIDSUMMERNIGHTSDREAM.
Ewelin is in our house for only few days...but we already see the differences between corgi and scottish...not only exterior but...temperament. Maybe you can help me with the preparations for show...She stays good in position but only if I keep her, when I am up...she put her "behinde" down. I have seen that corgi must stay alone in position.....

Gianandrea
view post Posted on 2/10/2007, 19:58

Vista! Complimenti, dalla foto sembra proprio una bella cucciola!
Conosco il padre, io ho una sua sorella!
Il mondo dei Corgi è veramente piccolo....

per gli show io uso tenere costantemente dei biscotti in tasca. Ogni tanto ne tiro fuori un pezzetto, lo faccio vedere al cane e glielo do SOLO quando se ne sta fermo in piedi e in attenzione. Importante dare SUBITO il biscotto, non appena il cane è in piedi e in attenzione.
Le prime volte non è tanto importante che la posizione sia giusta sugli appiombi, basta dare il premio quando il cane è in piedi.
Successivamente aumenta progressivamente il periodo in cui lo mantieni in attenzione prima di dargli il premio.
Fine prima lezione.... !!!!
ciao

Elena71
view post Posted on 2/10/2007, 22:32

My friend who has the scottish has been one of the persons whom to more she has encouraged to take a corgi just me because piacciono the a lot, but in order to raise a race well cannot be had many razze! today I with mine find myself to make the walks she with its 4/5 scottish and three corgi….a P2o is resembled… but they are much various characterially!

Gianandrea
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 09:15

Elena, ma che fai...
parli il BROCCOLINO????? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

"Mì a mmè me laikano 'nu much i ggirls!"
Kisses 'o mane"

Elena71
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 10:29

CITAZIONE (Gianandrea @ 3/10/2007, 10:15)
Elena, ma che fai...
parli il BROCCOLINO????? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

"Mì a mmè me laikano 'nu much i ggirls!"
Kisses 'o mane"

:446.gif: :446.gif: :446.gif: era proprio quì che volevo arrivare... copio e incollo da traduttore...ma immagino che non si capisce una mazza! :colpasuase4.gif: mi consigli a questo punto di parlare in italiano? :asdquoto7hm.gif:

Gianandrea
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 10:48

Italianissimo Elena, italianissimo!
Per me i traduttori in rete sono solo un vero spasso. Anche nel caso di Carlos:lui parla molto meglio l'italiano del suo traduttore!!!
a presto

ewelin
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 15:22

So...thanks for the advices...advices are welcome! You can talk in italian...it is very alike romanian language! I understood almost all.... but to write something... :wacko: so....important for me is that you understand better in english....
I noticed the comportamental diference.....and I dont regret at all my decision to take Ewelin! Oh...I have a little regret...I take her for me...but she is enloved by my husband and she is always near him :angry:

marilena mare
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 15:39

A warm welcome to you and your baby from me too.
I'm Marilena. (the one who breeds cardigans!)
I know Eva, and I like her very much.
So a double Welcome

°*°cri°*°
view post Posted on 5/10/2007, 22:01

hi, my name is cristina, too :)
welcome!

C Mocho
view post Posted on 8/10/2007, 14:18

Hi Cristina,
Welcome to forum. You would see Italian people are nice and kind for foreign members. Corgis are vicious, that means if you have one you will want to have another...
Scottish are nice too and I understand perfectly what do you mean by keeping them in show conditions, I breed Cocker Spaniel and my fingers are always a mess.
I’ve saw Ewelyn’s picture and she seems lovely (a nice compact body).
Good luck with your new girl in future.

Hehehehe... Elena, we can use the translator to help us but it is not enough, after we have to correct it a bit. Anyhow the most important is to communicate, don’t you agree?

Ciau Cristina,
Benvenuta nel forum. Vedreste che lei italiani sono piacevole per i membri stranieri. Corgis sono vizioso, che significa se avete uno desidererete avere un altro...
Gli Scottish anche sono piacevoli e capisco perfettamente che cosa voi dire mantenendoli negli stati di esposizione, io allevo il Cocker Spaniel che e le mie barrette sono sempre una meseria.
Sono andato a vedere il foto del Ewelyn e sembra bella (un corpo compatto).
Buona fortuna con vostra nuova ragazza in futuro.

Hehehehe... Elena, possiamo utilizzare il traduttore per aiutarli ma non è abbastanza, dopo che dobbiamo correggerli una punta. Comunque l'più importante è comunicare, voi non accosente?

23 replies since 1/10/2007, 16:13   626 views