Hello!

« Older   Newer »
Filofany
icon1  view post Posted on 27/12/2006, 22:39

Hello Italian corgi friends:)
My name is Hanna, I am from Poland, I just allready found this forum althought I was often visitor at Italian Corgi Website:)
And when I realized there is also topic Corgi International I decided to log here:)
I am welsh corgi cardigan breeder from Poland. Please visit my website and see my dogs www.filofany.webpark.pl
My parents are also corgi breeders and they have kennel Gaucho, their website can be seen www.corgi.com.pl
They have also schipperkes (little black devils:)
I hope this forum will be nice place to discuss about our beloved corgis.
I am just sorry I dont know Italian language but I promise to use my dictionary maybe then I will understand sth about what You are discussing here;)
OK there is little late in Poland this little about me for that moment.
Keep in touch corgi breeders!
Hanna

Elena71
view post Posted on 29/12/2006, 14:01

Hello Hanna!
I dont speck english...sorry :cry: :ph34r:
marilenamare have cardigan and sarà felice di conoscerti.
Ekutka it's beautifull! It's sister of 10 puppy!!!!! congratulation at kennel Gaucho! ( I love schipperke! :wub: )
Bye Elena, Ribaldo, Magalì,Emy, and bernese montain dog Isa e Lilian

Filofany
view post Posted on 29/12/2006, 15:45

Hello Elena!
Thank You very much for Your quick and very kindly answer:)
Your english is good don't worry;) I know my is also not ideal.
But I am sure we will be able to comunicate each other.
Thanks for nice words about Ekutka she is my new puppy from my parents:) She and her 10 brothers and sisters are very well, strong, healthy and very kissable:)
Yes...Schipperkes are very funny dogs but for me they will be always little black devils:)

marilena mare
view post Posted on 29/12/2006, 16:52

Dear Hanna the Italian for that would be
WELSH CORGI CARDIGAN PICCOLI PASTORI CON GRANDI ORECCHIE !
It's nice to meet you here on this site.We are just a bit lazy, we should talk a bit more.
Now a few words in Italian for the site friends who may be dont know you.
Hanna è una deliziosa ragazza polacca che alleva Cardigan.E che bei Cardigan.E' piena di passione per questa razza e si da molto da fare, con l'aiuto di altri allevatori stranieri.Un nome per tutti Kim Nilsen dalla Danimarca.Sono lieta che si sia fatta viva con il nostro sito e vi consiglio di curiosare sul suo.Naturalmete se avete un Cardigan nel cuore.Ciao e BUON ANNO A TUTTI.
Dear Hanna just to entroduce you to the Corgi friends
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007Marilena

Filofany
view post Posted on 29/12/2006, 22:53

Hello Marilena:)
Lovely to hear from You hear as well.
Thank You for this entroduce a lot, I think I should start to learn italian couse this seems to very nice place to talk about corgis:)
I am going to add this what You wrote in atalian :wub:
Thank You again:)

pia60
view post Posted on 4/1/2007, 16:55

Hello Hanna,
it is a great pleasure not to be the only "international" Corgi friend in this forum (I'm swiss and live only 10 minutes from Italy :rolleyes: ).
I was having a look at your parents website.
You must absolutely :D let us know the secret ;) to be able to have such a big litter (11 babies!!! :wacko: :wub: ). Is it the polish fresh air <_< :D ? Or the polish water -_- :D ? Or what else... :ph34r: :alienff:
I must say that I do not breed, in fact at the moment I don't even have a corgi :( . (After 40 years of corgis my husband decided to have an Entlebucher Swiss Mountain Dog; but in my heart there will be always room for a corgi :wub: :wub: ).
Unfortunaltely not many people in this forum speack english, but I am sure that if you have any questions we will do our best to give you an answer.

(I will translate for the non english speaking friends)
Salve Hanna,
é un grande piacere non essere l'unica amica "internazionale" dei corgi in questo forum (sono svizzera e abito a soli 10 min dall'Italia :rolleyes: ).
Stavo dando un'occhiata al sito dei tuoi genitori.
Devi assolutamente farci avere il segreto ;) per ottenere una così numerosa cucciolata (11 babies!!! :wacko: :wub: ). E' l'aria fresca polacca <_< :D ? O l'acqua polacca -_- :D ? O cos'altro... :ph34r: :alienff:
Devo dirti che non allevo, anzi al momento non ho neache un corgi :( . Dopo 40 anni di corgis mio marito ha deciso di prendere un Entlebucher; però nel mio cuore ci sarà sempre posto per un corgi :wub: :wub: ).
Sfortunatamente in questo forum non molti parlano l'inglese, ma sono sicura che se hai delle domande faremo del nostro meglio per darti una risposta.

Filofany
view post Posted on 6/1/2007, 13:54

Hello Pia!
Thank You a lot for this wonderful answer:)
haha I will let You know this secret of our mixture for 11 babies;)
You have to add some fresh polish air, some semen of a nice dog, ask Your bitch for this and finally need many good luck for this :woot:
by the way in place where we live air and water is really clean so.... let us visit dear Italian and Swiss friends:) You are very welcome here.
I like Entlebuchers a lot but I also know corgis is lifestyle not only a dog so I know what You feel without corgi:) I think You have to think about corgi and take one to You:) Did You have cardis or pems?
This is very nice place to discuss corgi things and also if You will have any question about Poland or corgi things at Middle East Europe I can be an expert;) Or try to be;)
Best regards! Hanna

pia60
view post Posted on 9/1/2007, 11:24

Hi Hanna,
many thanks for the "big litter mixture" :D I am sure that some breeders will try it ;) ....

Our first male Corgi pem (Skipper) arrived in 1968 when I was only a little girl.
Then an other male Corgi pem (Boss) and as third came our last pem but this time a female (Softy) and she left us 3 1/2 years ago. :(
I was looking at a webside of a swiss breeder:
on the 1st of January they also have had a pem litter of 11 babies :wub::woot::wub:
Most probably also the swiss fresh air and water do the trick :rolleyes: :lol:

Filofany
view post Posted on 23/1/2007, 20:31

thank You Pia for Your answer and sorry of my delay in not writing here:)
It is great to hear Your story, it is possible to see somewhere pics of Your dogs now and then?
I am sure that some breeders will try it ....

I HOPE SO! You all are very welcome:) Just let me know little earlier;)

pia60
view post Posted on 23/1/2007, 22:56

... yes, you can find pictures of my corgis in this forum under "Corgi for ever" and then "Un tuffo nel passato" dated 1.5.2005. Let me know if you have problems in finding them.

... and this is Sparky my Entlebucher. On the 1st of February he will be 20 months :wub:

Elena71
view post Posted on 24/1/2007, 01:05

Sparkino! image image image

marilena mare
view post Posted on 24/1/2007, 19:35

Complimenti Pia! E' carinissimo.
Guarda che per Lotz da qui sono 1600 Km. Si può far tappa in Austria e poi via!
Io potrei portare vino e parmigiano, e magari una torta pasqualina.
Saluti dalla Liguria.Fredda Oggi! e lì?
Ciao Marilena

Elena71
view post Posted on 25/1/2007, 00:01

In Toscana stanotte è attesa neve...chissà!

Filofany
view post Posted on 25/1/2007, 00:08

Well I will look for this and hopefully will find:)
And he IS MARVELOUS:)!
GREAT!
Marilena have You got my e-mails:)?
best regards, Hanna

Filofany
view post Posted on 25/1/2007, 16:58

I found it:) GREAT! but...
http://img36.echo.cx/img36/7564/bossconpiaaisone4ba.jpg
PIA! It was really dangerous :wacko: :blink:

22 replies since 27/12/2006, 22:39   334 views